Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas 2012


Wow am I slow to update this thing! Sorry! We had an amazing Christmas this year as most of you have heard by now. But here is basically the whole month of December...



I have been wanting to go to Fesitval of Trees every year for like... EVER. FINALLY this year we went! Mainly because my work schedule is MUCH easier to plan around and also because my cousin Sarah does a tree every year and this year she did Wizard of Oz! OF COURSE I have to go see that!

Goofin around in the elevator at the mall








Sarah's tree turned out AMAZING! 

Now, here's a few pictures from the family parties and Christmas...



Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that Jodi has
BOYFRIEND?!?! His name is Scott and they
are in love.




















I took way more pictures than this but didn't want to overdo it on here. You can see more on my Facebook page =]
Hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment