Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#photoadaymay

Of course I did the instagram photo-a-day challenge!
I had fun doing it too!


1- PEACE

2- SKYLINE

3- SOMETHING YOU WORE

4- FUN!
I think crafting/painting is fun!

5- BIRD
Do feather earrings count?!
6- YOU
7- SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU
My sister Jodi. 
8- A SMELL YOU ADORE
Love Spell Blush by Victoris's Secret.
It's divine!
9- SOMETHING YOU DO EVERYDAY
Give the hubbs kissies!
10- A FAVE WORD
I just did a bunch of words that mean
something to Michael and I.
P.S I love to doodle
11- KITCHEN
12- MAKES YOU HAPPY
Spending time with the two most handsome
boys I know in the sunshine at the park!
13- MOM
14- GRASS
I'm working on getting mine greener..
15- LOVE
Love this blankie. It's such a comfort.
16- WHAT I'M READING
Blogs. Mostly craft ones. Obsessed. Guilty.
17- SNACK
18- SOMETHING I MADE
For someone else. Oh how tempting it was
to keep for myself!
19- A FAVORITE PLACE
My porch. Especially in the summer.
Day or Night.
20- SOMETHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
My zune/music.
I ALWAYS have it playing.
21/1- WHERE I STAND
This is where I stand to get ready everyday

21/2- WHERE I STAND
On this rug at the bathroom mirror.
22- PINK
Nails.
23- TECHNOLOGY
These are the ones I use on a DAILY basis.
24- NEW
It's always fun to get new jewelry!
Shoot I thought I did them all but I guess I skipped 25 (UNUSUAL)...

26- 12 O'CLOCK
Was going to do yard work this day but
then the weather looked like this...
I did two for 27!

27- SOMETHING SWEET
My sweet pups!

27- SOMETHING SWEET
mmmmm my favorite!
28- THE WEATHER TODAY
...was perfect!
Oh yeah, I didn't do 29 either...

I seriously thought I did them all but I guess I didn't do 30 (YOUR PERSONALITY) either... I guess I could have put 30 and 25 together haha

31- BEAUTIFUL
A Judy Garland rose. No other explanation
needed.
Ok so far for June I have done them ALL and even a couple for a few of them because I had such good pictures! Can't wait to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment