Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Resolutions

RESOLUTION: [rez-uh-loo-shuh n]
 
2. the act of resolving or determining upon an action, course of action, method, procedure, etc.
 
 
 
3. a resolve; a decision or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
 
 
The key word for me here is determination. Am I determined enough to set goals and crush them? I guess only time will tell on that one but I do want to hold myself accountable by listing some of my goals. Some long term and others more short term.

FINANCIAL GOALS:
-Pay off medical expenses from 2016.
-Build up a savings.
-Spend less on fast food.

PERSONAL GOALS:
-Home organization.
-Be more patient with my kids.
-Experiment more with beauty and fashion.

FITNESS GOALS:
-Continue to work out daily.
-Try something new.
-Improve my flexibility.
-Improve my strength.
-Improve on my running.

WORKPLACE GOALS:
-Don't ever let myself get behind on edging.
-Leave any personal issues at the door.

May 2017 be filled with determination, accomplishments, and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment