Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tyler Hilton @ the Davis County Fair!!!

I don't know if you all know this about me, but I am a HUGE One Tree Hill fan! Who am I kidding, of course you knew!
My sisters and I got the opportunity the other day to go see the guy that plays Chris Keller!!!
It was my first experience of being star struck.
I had never been so close to someone I was such a big fan of!
Here are some pictures of that awesome night!

He came out to set up
and mine and Jodi's faces
did this...




I just love the fact that it was just him and
his guitar and that's it!
It sounded amazing!





Story for the pic above: He was getting ready to play one of the last songs and a girl in the crowd yelled out, "Wait! Aren't you going to play 'When it Comes'?!" He said, "Oh, you want me to?! Ok!" Then he re-tuned his guitar and told a little story as he did so. I thought it was pretty cool he was taking requests.


Front row!
So close to him!
It was AMAZING!

And one more picture of my artistic side..


Everyone should check Tyler out!
Also, he has a new CD coming in January and I can't wait to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment